martes, 20 de marzo de 2012

Richard Ashcroft - Break the night with colour




Richard Ashcroft - Break the night with colour

Cmaj7: 0002


Intro: Dm  F   C  G   x2


Dm            F              C        G 
  Fools, they think I do not know the road I'm taking
Dm       F              C    G 
  If you meet me on the way, hesitating
Dm        F              C    G                Dm     F   C  G 
  That is just because I know which way I will choose


Dm         F             C         G 
  The corridors of discontent that I've been travelling
Dm       F                 C          G 
  On the lonely search for truth, the world's so frightening
Dm          F             C       G            Dm   F   C  G 
  Nothing's going right today cos nothing ever does


Coro:
Am   G           F               C   Cmaj7   
Ooooooh, I don't wanna know your secrets
Am   G            F           C  Cmaj7  
Ooooooh, they lie heavy on my head
Am   G         F                    C  Cmaj7  
Ooooooh, let's break the night with colour
Am  G      F             C  Cmaj7  
Ti__me for me   to move ahead


Dm  F   C  G  x2


Dm       F              C         G
  Monday morning coming down like understanding
Dm      F                  C              G 
  Momma thinks you are the ground, you're looking so frightning
Dm          F             C       G            Dm   F   C  G 
  Nothing's going right today cos nothing ever does


Coro


Dm  F  C  G   x2


Am              G            F           C     
  You think I'm giving it up,     here I come again
Am              G            F           C    
  You think I'm giving it up,     here I come again


Coro x2

Am  G  F  C  x3 
Am



.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...