jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

Train - Hey, soul sister



Train - Hey, soul sister


E:  4402 (suena igual a la introducción)o 4442 o 1402
B:  4322
C#m:6444
A:  2100



E     B                C#m              A
  Hey-ay, Hey-ay-AY-ay-ay, Hey-ay-AY-ay-ay
     E               B                         
Your lipstick stains   on the front lobe of my 
C#m              A
left side brains
                      E                         
I knew I wouldn't for-get you and so I went and 
B               C#m  A B
let you blow my mind
     E              B                           
Your sweet moonbeam   the smell of you in 
      C#m            A
every single dream I dream
                   E                              
I knew when we col-lided you're the one I have 
B                     C#m A B
de-cided who's one of my kind

Coro:
A               B                 E      B      A
Hey soul sister ain't that mister mister on the radio stereo
    B                 E        B
The way you move aint fair you know
A               B               E      B      A            B
Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do
 
   E         B                C#m              A
To-night Hey-ay, Hey-ay-AY-ay-ay, Hey-ay-AY-ay-ay

E              B  
Just in ti-i-i-ime 
                       C#m                 A
I'm so glad you have a one track mind like me
                     E                           
You gave my love dir-ection 
                     B                  C#m  A B
a game show love con-nection we can't deny-i-iii
    E           B                               
I'm so obsessed   my heart is bound to beat 
      C#m                A
right outta my untrimmed chest
             E                           B         
I believe in you like a virgin you're Ma-donna 
                  C#m
and I'm always gonna wanna 
          A    B
blow your mind


Coro

   E
To-night The way you can't cut a rug
B                              C#m
Watching you's the only drug I need
         

You're so gangster I'm so thug
           A                            E
You're the only one I'm dreaming of you see
                          B
I can be myself now final-ly
                                C#m
In fact there's nothing I can't be
                            A       B
I want the world to see you be with   me


Coro

 to-night

A               B               E      B      A              B 
Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do-oooo

   E         B                C#m              A  B 
To-night Hey-ay, Hey-ay-AY-ay-ay, Hey-ay-AY-ay-ay 
   E         B                C#m              A  B
To-night Hey-ay, Hey-ay-AY-ay-ay, Hey-ay-AY-ay-ay 
    E
Ton-ight



.

3 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. por cada acorde:
      Intro: abajo abajo.. arriba abajo arriba.. abajo abajo.. arriba

      los del verso hacelos apagandolos: abajo abajo apagas, arriba abajo arriba

      coro: abajo abajo.. arriba abajo arriba..abajo abajo

      Eliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...