martes, 13 de marzo de 2012

Incubus - Love hurts




Incubus - Love hurts


Em   Bm               D
Tonight we drink to youth
    Am                   Em
and holding fast the truth
       Bm                  D         Am
don't want to lose what i had as a boy
Em    Bm               D
my heart still has a beat
      Am            Em
but love is now a feat
     Bm              D       C        
as common as a cold day in L.A.

Puente:
    Am
sometimes when I'm alone I wonder
C
is there a spell that I am under
Am                           C      D
keeping me from seeing the real thing



Coro:
Em      Bm
Love hurts
        D              Am
but sometimes it's a good hurt
         Em        Bm     A-C
and it feels like I'm alive
Em      Bm
Love sings
      D                 C
when it transcends the bad things
         Em         Bm  
out of heartache, try me
         A              C
cause without love I won't survive


Em



Em    Bm          D
Tethered and abused
          Am          Em
stand naked and accused
       Bm               D          Am
should I surface, this one man submarine
Em  Bm              D
I only want the truth
        Am                 Em
so tonight we drink to youth
   Bm          D              C
I never lose what I had as a boy



Puente

Coro
Em-Bm-D-C
Em-Bm           A              C
         cause without love I won't survive
Am-C
Am-C-D


Coro
Em      Bm   D         Am
Love hurts ooohhhhhhh  ohhhhhh
Em      Bm         A              C   
love hurts cause without love I won't survive
Em      Bm   D         C
Love hurts ooohhhhhhh  lalala lalala
Em      Bm         A              C        Em
love hurts cause without love I won't survive



.


1 comentario:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...