miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012

Divinyls - I Touch Myself




Divinyls - I Touch Myself


C: 0003
Dm:2210
Bb:3211
F: 2010


Verso 1:
C       Dm
I love myself
Bb      C
I want you to love me
When I'm feelin' down
I want you above me
I search myself
I want you to find me
I forget myself
I want you to remind me

Coro:
Bb      C       F
I don't want anybody else
Bb      C
When I think about you
F
I touch myself
Bb      C       F       Bb
I don't want anybody else
               C
Oh no, oh no, oh no

Puente:
C
You're the one who makes me come honey
F
You're the sun who makes me shine
C
When you're around I'm always laughing
Bb
I want to make you mine

Verso 2:
C       Dm
I close my eyes
Bb      C
And see you before me
Think I would die
If you were to ignore me
A fool could see
Just how much I adore you
I get down on my knees
I'd do anything for you 
 
Coro
Verso 1
Coro
Puente
Coro

.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...