lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012

John Mayer - Your body is a wonderland




John Mayer - Your body is a wonderland

Csus4: 0013
Bb:    3211
Gm:    0231
Dsus4: 0230

Intro: F Csus4 Bb Csus4


F   Csus4   Bb   Csus4 
We got the afternoon 
F   Csus4    Bb       Csus4
You got this room for two
F   Csus4      Bb     Csus4
One thing I've left to do 
F          Csus4
Discover me
Bb          Csus4
Discovering you 
F   Csus4   Bb    Csus4
One mile to every inch of
F    Csus4     Bb     Csus4
Your skin like porcelain 
F   Csus4   Bb   Csus4
One pair of candy lips and
      F         Csus4   Bb   Csus4
Your bubblegum tongue 


Puente:
            Gm
And if you want love
       Csus4
We'll make it
           Gm
Swimming a deep sea
   Csus4
Of blankets
              Gm
Take all your big plans 
     Csus4
And break 'em 
        Gm      F       Bb
This is bound to be a while 


Coro:
              F        Csus4   Bb   Csus4
Your body Is a wonderland 
               F        Csus4   Bb   Csus4          
Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands) 
               F       Csus4   Bb   Csus4        
Your body Is a wonderland


  
Something 'bout the way your hair falls in your face 
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase 
You tell me where to go and 
Though I might leave to find it 
I'll never let your head hit the bed 
Without my hand behind it 

Puente


coro
Puente2:
Dm  Dsus4
      Damn baby
Dm Dsus4 
     You frustrate me 
Dm Dsus4
     I know you're mine all mine all mine 
Dm Dsus4
     But you look so good it hurts sometimes 

coro


.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...