martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

Of Monsters and Men - Sloom



Of Monsters and men - Sloom

Es la version del video de arriba, la del disco es C#,Bbm,F#,C#

D: 2220    
Bm:4222

Gmaj7:0222, juega con este acorde y G:0232

Intro
: D Bm Gmaj7 D


D                                                     Bm
The sea said goodbye to the shore so the sun wouldn't notice
                 Gmaj7                  D
The seaweed that wrapped its arms around you

D                                     Bm
The carpet on my cheek feels like the fall grass
                      Gmaj7                            D
and I run through the tall trees with your hand chasing me

D                                                Bm
The books that I keep by my bed are full of your stories
                    Gmaj7                   
That I drew up from a little dream of mine
                   D
 a little nightmare of yours


D                                              Bm
To be asked to take this plunge to forgive and forget
                  Gmaj7                                  D
and be the better man, to be a better man, to be a better man

   D                   Bm             
So love me mother, and love me father,
    Gmaj7             D
and love my sister as well


D                                Bm
The cat's silhouette as big as a monster
                  Gmaj7                                 D
In this concrete jungle with street lights hanging their heads

D                                           Bm
So make all your last demands for I will forsake you
                   Gmaj7                        
and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time,
            D
for the very last



   D                   Bm              |
So love me mother, and love me father, |
    Gmaj7             D                
|
and love my sister as well             
|
   D                   Bm              | x2  
So love me mother, and love me father, |
    Gmaj7              D               
|
and love my brother as well            
|


D                                    Bm
I met a man today and he smiled back at me
                             Gmaj7                 
Now there are thoughts like these that keep me on my feet
                   D 
that keep me on my feet


.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...