miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

Rolling Stones - Beast of burden



Rolling Stones - Beast of burden


E:  4442
B:  4322
C#m:6444
A:  2100

Intro: E B C#m A  x4


E           B          C#m       A
I'll never be your beast of burden
E           B           C#m      A
My back is broad but it's a hurting 

E     B            C#m        A        E   B   C#m   A
All I want is for you to make love to me

E            B          C#m       A

I'll never be your beast of burden
E                B     C#m         A
I've walked for miles my feet are hurting

E     B               C#m             A      E  B  C#m  A
All I want is for you to make love to me 


Puente:
     A                E            

Am I hard enough Am I rough enough
     A               E                B
Am I rich enough I'm not too blind to see 



E            B           C#m      A  
I'll never be your beast of burden
E          B     C#m          A
So let's go home and draw the curtains 

E                    B      C#m          A       E   B  C#m   A
Music on the radio Come on baby make sweet love to me 


Puente
 


E           B                   C#m                         A
Oh little sister Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, girl 
E            B                   C#m                        A
You're a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty girl 
E                     B                     C#m             A
Pretty, pretty  Such a pretty, pretty, pretty girl 
E        B    C#m    A           E   B  C#m  A
Come on baby please, please, please 


           E              B          C#m     A 

I'll tell ya You can put me out On the street
 E              B     C#m       A
Put me out With no shoes on my feet 

     E           B          C#m            A    E B C#m A
But, put me out, put me out Put me out of misery 

      E        B            C#m            A

Yeah, all your sickness I can suck it up
 E          B            C#m         A
Throw it all at me I can shrug it off 

E                 B    C#m                 A     
There's one thing baby That I don't understand
E            B
You keep on telling me 

C#m                  A
I ain't your kind of man 


Puente



E             B          C#m     A
I'll never be your beast of burden
E  B  C#m  A
I'll never be your beast of burden 


E                     B              C#m          A
Never, never, never, never, never, never, never be

E  B  C#m  A


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...