miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012

Taylor Swift - We are never ever getting back together



Taylor Swift - We are never ever getting back together

Cmaj7:0002
G:    0232
Dsus4:2230
Em:   0432

Intro: Cmaj7 G D Em

Cmaj7              G 
I remember when we broke up the first time 
Dsus4                      Em
saying this is it I've had enough cause like 
Cmaj7                      G 
we haven't seen each other in a month 
Dsus4              Em
when you said you needed space what?


Cmaj7                   G
Then you come around again and say
Dsus4                                Em 
baby I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change

         Cmaj7                      G
Trust me remember how that lasted for a day
Dsus4                            Em
I say I hate you we break up you call me I love you



Cmaj7   G             Dsus4     Em
Ooh we called it off again last night 
Cmaj7  G             Dsus4          Em
but
ooh this time I'm telling you I'm telling you




Coro:
Cmaj7 G      Dsus4       Em     Dsus4
We are never ever ever getting back together

Cmaj7 G      Dsus4       Em     Dsus4
We are never ever ever getting back together 

Cmaj7   G      Dsus4             Em        Dsus4
You go talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me 
Cmaj7 G                         Dsus4 Dsus4
but we are never ever ever ever getting back together
Cmaj7 G Dsus4 Em 
like ever




Cmaj7 G Dsus4 Em
Cmaj7                        G
I'm really gonna miss you picking fights

Dsus4                               Em 
and me falling for it screaming that I'm right

Cmaj7                                G
And you hide away and find your peace of mind 
Dsus4                                    Em 
with some indie record that's much cooler than mine



Cmaj7 G Dsus4 Em 
Ooh you called me up again tonight 
Cmaj7 G Dsus4 Em 
But ooh this time I'm telling you I'm telling you




Coro


Cmaj7 G Dsus4 Em  Dsus4
Ooh, ooh, 
Cmaj7 G Dsus4 Em  Dsus4
ooh, oh

Cmaj7        G           Dsus4      Em 
I used to think that we were forever ever 
Cmaj7        G      Dsus4    Em 
and I used to say never say never

Cmaj7         G

Ugh so he calls me up and he's like
      Dsus4                   Em
'I still love you and I'm like 'I'm just sick of it I mean 

Cmaj7                G               
this is exhausting you know like,
Dsus4
we are never getting back together like ever





Coro


Cmaj7 G      Dsus4      Em  Dsus4
We (ooh ooh) getting back together
Cmaj7 G       Dsus4    Em  Dsus4
We (ooh ooh) oh, getting back together
Cmaj7   G           Dsus4          Em     Dsus4
You go talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me
Cmaj7      G            Dsus4        Dsus4
but we are never ever ever ever getting back together


.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...