sábado, 25 de febrero de 2012

Kiss – Sure know something



UKE VERSION



Kiss – Sure know something
Ebm: x321
G#m: 4342
Bbm: 6564
B:   4322
C#:  6544
Ebm
I've been up and down. I've been all around.
G#m
I was mystified almost terrified. 
Bbm                          G#m                Ebm
But, late at night, I still hear you call my name.

Ebm
I've been on my own. I've been all alone.
G#m 
I was hypnotized almost paralyzed.
Bbm                       G#m                     Ebm B
But, late at night, I still want you just the same. 
 
Coro:
C#
I've been a gambler but, I'm nobody's fool
B
An' I Sure Know Something. ...Sure Know Something.
C#
You showed me things they never taught me in school
B
An' I Sure Know Something. ...Sure Know Something. 
C#
No one can make me feel the way that you do 
B                                      Ebm
An' I Sure Know Something. Uh-huh!

I Was seventeen. You were just a dream.
I was mesmerized. I felt scared inside.
You broke my heart an' I still can feel the pain.

Puente:
Ebm
I've been counted out. I've had fear and doubt.
G#m
I've been staryy-eyed, never satisfied
Bbm                       G#m                          Ebm B
'cause, late at night, I still need you just the same.

coro

puente

coro


.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...