sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

Dido – White Flag



Dido – White Flag

Intro: Dm

Dm
I know you think that I shouldn't still love you
Am
I'll tell you that
Dm
But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it
Am
Where's the sense in that?
           C
I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Gm                        Am
Or return to where we were


Coro:

Bb                            F
Well I will go down with this ship
            Gm                  Dm
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
              Bb                  F
There will be no white flag above my door
        C             Gm
I'm in love and always will be


Dm
I know I left too much mess
                  Am
And destruction to come back again
              Dm
And I caused nothing but trouble
                           Am
I understand if you can't talk to me again
    C
And if you live by the rules of it's over
         Gm                         Am
Then I'm sure that that makes sense


Coro


Puente:

F
And when we meet, as I'm sure we will
             Am
All that was then, will be there still
            Gm
I'll let it pass, and hold my tongue
             C
And you will think, that I've moved on


Coro x 2





.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...