martes, 21 de febrero de 2012

Bruno Mars - Just the way you are




Bruno Mars - Just the way you are
F: 2010
Dm:2210
Bb:3211


Intro:  F Dm Bb F

F
 Oh her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining
Dm
 Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying
Bb                                       F
 She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

     F
Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her she wont believe me
Dm
 And its so, its so sad to think she don't see what I see
Bb                                           F
 But every time she asks me do I look okay I say
Coro:
                F                   Dm
When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
              Bb                       F
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
             F                      Dm
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile
                  Bb                        F
Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are
F
 Her nails, her nails I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Dm
 Her laugh, her laugh she hates but I think its so sexy
Bb                                        F
 She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day
        F
Oh you know, you know, you know Id never ask you to change
   Dm
If perfect is what you're searching for, then just stay the same
Bb                                                        F
So, don't even bother asking if you look okay, you know I say
Coro
            F                Dm
The way you are, the way you are
            Bb                       F
Girl you're amazing Just the way you are
                
Coro



.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...