martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

Manu Chao - Bongo Bong


Manu Chao - Bongo Bong


Am:2000
Dm:2210
G: 0232

Intro: Am Am Dm G

Am

Mama was queen of the mambo
Am
Papa was king of the Congo

Dm
Deep down in the jungle

G
I start bangin' my first bongo

Am
Every monkey'd like to be

Am
In my place instead of me

Dm
Cause I'm the king of bongo, baby

G
I'm the king of bongo bong


Am

I went to the big town
Am
Where there is a lot of sound

      Dm
From the jungle to the city

        G
Looking for a bigger crown

Am
So I play my boogie

Am
For the people of big city

Dm
But they don't go crazy

G
When I'm bangin' in my boogie



Coro:
Am
I'm the (king of the bongo, king of the bongo bong)
Dm     G
        Hear me when I come baby

A                                        
(King of the bongo, king of the bongo bong)

Dm     G
        Hear me when I come baby 


Am
Nobody'd like to be in my place instead of me
Am
Cause nobody go crazy when I'm bangin' on my boogie

Dm
I'm a king without a crown hanging loose in a big town

G
But I'm the king of bongo baby I'm the king of bongo bong



Coro


Am They say that I'm a clown
Am
Making too much dirty sound

Dm                            
They say there is no place
    G
for little monkey in this town

Am
Nobody'd like to be in my place instead of me

Dm
Cause nobody go crazy
        G
when I'm bangin' on my boogie



Coro



Am
Bangin' on my bongo all that swing belongs to me
Dm                             G
I'm so happy there's nobody in my place instead of me

Am
I'm a king without a crown hanging loose in a big town

Dm                      
I'm the king of bongo baby
G
I'm the king of bongo bong



Coro

.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...