martes, 3 de julio de 2012

Gotye - Somebody that i used to know





Gotye - Somebody that i used to know 

Dm:2210
C: 0003
Bb:3211

Intro: Dm, C, Dm, C x5

Dm      C      Dm C    Dm   C Dm  C
Now and then I think of when we were together      
Like when you said you felt so happy you could die    
Told myself that you were right for me 
But felt so lonely in your company
But that was love and it's an ache I still remember

Dm, C, Dm, C x4

Dm, C, Dm, C, Dm,C, Dm, C
You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness
Like resignation to the end
Always the end
So when we found that we could not make sense
Well you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over

Coro:
Dm      C              Bb    C
But you didn't have to cut me off
Dm       C          Bb
Make out like it never happened
         C          Dm
And that we were nothing
    C             Bb       C
And I don't even need your love
         Dm              C
But you treat me like a stranger
          Bb       C
And that feels so rough
You didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records
And then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know


Dm       C             Dm                  C          Dm  C Dm CNow and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
Dm          C                Bb              C      Dm   C Dm C
But had me believing it was always something that I'd done
Bb    Dm            C       
And I don't wanna live that way
Bb      Dm      C
Reading into every word you say
Bb      Dm        C
You said that you could let it go
Bb      Dm         C
And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know...

Coro


Dm  C    Bb  C
I used to know
Dm   C    Bb   C
That I used to know  x2


Dm    C   Bb   C
Somebody...


Dm

.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...