martes, 9 de julio de 2013

Avicii - Wake me up



Avicii - Wake me up

Acordes/chords:
Bm:4222  D:2220
G: 0232  A:2100
Strumming por acorde: abajo abajo arriba arriba abajo
 


Intro:  Bm  G  D  A   x2
     
Bm         G              D      D
Feeling my way through the darkness
Bm     G            D    D
Guided by a beating heart
Bm      G              D         D
I can’t tell where the journey will end
Bm    G             D     D
But I know where it starts

Bm           G                D       D
They tell me I’m too young to understand
Bm           G              D     D
They say I’m caught up in a dream
Bm             G               D          D
Well life will pass me by if I don’t open up my eyes
Bm          G       D   D
Well that’s fine by me


Coro:
           Bm      G        D  A    |
So wake me up when it’s all over    |
         Bm    G       D  A         |
When I’m wiser and I’m older        |
         Bm         G       D  A    |x2
All this time I was finding myself  |
      Bm     G          D  A        |
And I didn’t know I was lost        |

Intro x16

Bm           G         D         D
I tried carrying the weight of the world
Bm      G           D    D
But I only have two hands
Bm      G                 D       D
Hope I get the chance to travel the world
Bm          G         D    D
And I don’t have any plans

Bm        G                     D    D
Wish that I could stay forever this young
Bm   G                D  D
Not afraid to close my eyes
Bm     G             D    D
Life’s a game made for everyone
Bm   G      D   D
And love is a prize


Coro x2



And I
  Bm     G          D  A |
I didn’t know I was lost | x4

  Bm     G         
I didn’t know I (didn’t know I, didn’t know I)

Intro x12

Bm


.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...