miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Bon Jovi - It´s my life (acoustic)



Bon Jovi - it´s my life (acoustic)

Am:2000   Dsus4:2230
F: 2010   D:    2220
G: 0232
C: 0003


Intro: Am F G

A|---3-7-8-7-3--3-2-2----------3-7-8-7-3---3-2-----|
E|-5----------5-------3/5-5--5-----------5-----5---|
C|-------------------------------------------------|
G|-------------------------------------------------|

 Am                        F          G    F
This ain't a song for the broken hearted 
 Am                      F           G    F
No silent prayer for the faith-departed 
 Am                      G
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd 
              C  
You're gonna hear my voice 
        Dsus4     D
When I shout it out loud 

Coro:
         Am
It's my life 
      F            C
It's now or never 
               G          Am 
I ain't gonna live forever 
                 F             G
I just want to live while I'm alive 
C                     F            G
  My heart is like an open highway 

Like Frankie said 
                C
I did it my way
              F               G
I just wanna live while I'm alive 
C   G   Am
It's my life 


intro (x la mitad, half)



 Am                       F              G   F
This is for the ones who stood their ground 

 Am                     F             G   F
For Tommy and Gina who never backed down 

Am                             G
Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake 

   C
Luck ain't even lucky 

        Dsus4         D
Got to make your own breaks 



Coro

solo:

A|---3-7-8-7-3-5--3-2-0-0-|
E|-5----------------------|
C|------------------------|
G|------------------------|

Puente:
Am               G
Better stand tall when they're calling you out 
       C                        Dsus4     D
Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down 

Coro
intro



.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...