martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

Papa Roach – Scars (acoustic)

Esta un semi tono más agudo para q sea más simple, igualmente suena muy bien.




UKE VERSION


Papa Roach – Scars (acoustic)(-1, Eb)

CORO:
C                   G                 Dm
  I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
               F
My weakness is that I care too much
C               G                     Dm
  My scars remind me that the past is real
                F     G
I tear my heart open just to feel


Am                      Em
  Drunk and I'm feeling down
                      F
And I just wanna be alone
                            G
I'm pissed cause you came around
                        Am
Why don't you just go home
                            Em
Cause you channel all your pain
                             F
And I can't help you fix yourself
                           G
You're making me insane
All I can say is

CORO


I tried to help you once
Against my own advice
I saw you going down
But you never realized
That you're drowning in the water
So I offered you my hand
Compassions in my nature
Tonight is our last stand


CORO

C
I can't help you fix yourself
G
But at least I can say I tried                      x2
Dm                         F           G
I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life

CORO x 2


.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...