Stereophonics - Maybe Tomorrow
Este tema me encanta, no tiene los acordes básicos, pero es sencillo.. ese Ebmaj7 es puro nombre, ja.. se repite constantemente la misma secuencia.
Ebmaj7
Ebmaj7 Cm
UKE VERSION
Stereophonics - Maybe Tomorrow
Ebmaj7: 3335
Cm: 0333
Gm: 0231
F: 2010
Intro: Ebmaj7 Cm Gm F x2
Ebmaj7 I've been down and I'm wondering why
Cm
These little black clouds keep walking around
Gm F
With me, with me
Ebmaj7
It wastes time and I'd rather be high
Cm Gm
Think I'll walk me outside and buy a rainbow smile but be free
F
They're all free
Coro:
Ebmaj7 Cm So maybe tomorrow
Gm F
I'll find my way home
Ebmaj7 Cm So maybe tommorrow
Gm F
I'll find my way home
Ebmaj7 I look around at a beautiful life
Cm Gm
Been the upperside of down been the inside of out but we breathe
F
We breathe
Ebmaj7 Cm
I wanna breeze and an open mind I wanna swim in the ocean
Gm
Wanna take my time for me
F
all me
Chorus x3
.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario